Monday, February 16, 2009

What kinda parents are we?!

Ok.... So here is my story for the day, as you all know Bailee is tiny right? She is not even on the charts for height or weight... BUT she is very healthy, and extremely happy! ( so no comments on if i feed her or not haha) So she is almost 18 months and still in her rear facing car seat ( note to those who dont know but a good average is about a year and your kids are in a front facing one) Due to Bailees weight she was not heavy enough to get on one yet BUT........................................... SHE IS ALMOST 20 LBS!!! so we ventured out and bought one today FINALLY. They lady at the store looked at me like, "your 18 month old is in a rear facing??" I wanted to take my shoe off and throw in between her beady eyes!! But a happy ending to my story is Bailee now has a front facing car seat ( with a cup holder that makes her feel SO big!) I will get pictures up soon of how little she looks in her new seat..... she looks adorable in it!

2 comments:

Brandon and Erica said...

YAy! I didn't even know you had a blog :-) So excited to see your next post with pictures of cute Bailee in her carseat :)

I LOVE that you have a Snuggie! J.E.A.L.O.U.S!!!

Kathy and Levi said...

Bailee is already 18 months?!?!? Wow, does that mean it is about time you have another one? I think so!