Sunday, February 15, 2009

Umm, Take Two?! ...maybe?

Ok so obviously my genius plan to start blogging regularly didn't happen as planned... but here i am back at it maybe ( no promises). I don't even know where to start, I can catch you up on some of whats goin on in life, Bran works at Comcast now, which is a REALLY good job! AMAZING benefits! Free Cable, Internet, and phone. He gets a truck computer, they pay for gas, so ya its been good, he enjoys it for the most part, his hours are different because he doesn't just get off at 5 he gets off when his jobs are done.

I am just a mom, that cant stop laughing at our little Bailee! She is such a fire cracker, and so much like me its scary! I am not one to talk about me much so i am going to jump straight to Bailee.

Well since its been nearly a year, She is talking, walking, throwing attitude and has more love for Mickey Mouse then any 18 month old i have ever seen! Her first word ( besides Daddy) was no lie, sucks... THANK YOU! I take full responsibility for this one.. You never realize how much babies and kids pick up everything you do and say. So i was on the phone, to who knows who? and said "oh, that sucks" Bailee looks at me, tilts her head to the left and says " sucks" I of course bust up laughing ( note to new moms, don't laugh when this happens) she then sees how funny it is, so walks around saying sucks, sucks, sucks. Well a few days go by and she stopped saying it, so the cable guy comes over to install our stuff, he happens to come during our morning ritual of Mickey Mouse... so Bailee is sitting on the couch in her pajamas ( remember she looks like a 6 month old) the guy proceeds to turn the channel/input, Bailee looks at me, looks at him throws her hands in the air and says "Dat Sucks!!" the cable guy looks at me, trying not to laugh and is completely freaked out by my "6 month" old daughter telling him he sucks. SOOO many more good stories but i will end there with her. I will get some pictures up too, and try to get in a routine of this blogging thing!

1 comments:

Kathy and Levi said...

I thought I was never going to see a new post from you, I'm impressed!!! Bailee sounds hilarious!!! I could just picture her saying "dat sucks"! Of course she had to of picked that up from you!