Sunday, June 7, 2009

I think I am in over my head!

Ok it has been what a month?! lol ya oops? Ok so its been a crazy month at that! I FINALLY went and got my E Soccer Coaching license though! YAHOO for me!

We have been so busy! I cant believe how fast this year is going by! Bailee is getting funnier and sassier, and the smartest little girl i know! To just catch you up on a few things that have been happening:

CHAN HAD HER BABY!! YAY Welcome to the world Baby AnDee!! She is SO ADORABLE!

Bran and I went medically insane and decided to coach 2 soccer teams this year :) It will be so much work, but so fun and worth it!

ParTIEs to DYE for is getting really busy!! Which is awesome!! But when you see me and i have colored hands permanently...that is why :)

I am just starting to try to get into helping out with some charities..(soccerunitesutah.com) and I hope to do some really good things with that!

Soccer is as always going busy!

Ok lots more, but I think I will just post some pics, I will try to not do to many!!


This is Bailee with Chan and Andrews dog, Hunter. Bailee LOVES Hunter and Betty!! ( the BEST dogs EVER!!)


Bailee smelling the flowers


Bailee, Chan, and Andrew smelling the flowers





Bailee swimming..and yes that is a sock monkey swimming suit :)


All of us at the Air show! ( AMAZING AMAZING SHOW)


(Dad is singing in the car again)

Baby Andee Lew... SO SO SO ADORABLE!


Bailee as a flower girl at Kylie's Wedding

4 comments:

Audrey Crisp said...

cute pics! Good luck with the soccer thing! You do have a lot on your plate!

The Nog Naugles said...

youre crazy busy and Im SO not keeping up with you! What do you need me to do?
P.S. Im super excited about AnDee's debut on your blog

Kathy and Levi said...

Wow you guys are taking on alot! How do you come up with so much time? I go to work all day and come home and go to bed! yeah I am pretty boring!

Sara said...

um so i saw the moccasins and i need a pair! also i think you should make them in kiddie size. they would be fetchin adorable