Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Back talking at the ripe ol' age of... 20 MONTHS?!

Yes its true... Bailee is back talking ALREADY!! lol its soo cute though, when she does, All I can do is laugh!! Give it a few more weeks and I am sure my blog will change! :) I will try to get a video of it, but it all started last week when Bran had a can of coke, and he she went to go try to pick it up, he sees her eyeing it, so he grabs it and says, " I don't think so.." :) Bailee looks at him points her finger at him, and says to him even LOUDER!! ... " I DONT THINK SO" Lol I was DYING honestly one of the funniest things, she looks like she is maybe a year old, so to hear her back talking is awesome!! Luckily it hasnt been towards me yet, just her dad, but again she did it to him tonight at dinner! CLASSIC!

7 comments:

The Nog Naugles said...

I love Bailee!!! lol! She is going to have so much attitude by the time she is 2! Im super excited to see you get into it with her. Should be highly entertaining ;)

Audrey Crisp said...

that is awesome!!! cute little freaker. i wanna see a video of it!

Kathy and Levi said...

That is freakin hilarious!!She is growing up just like her mom! You definitely need to get a video of that!

FrankandAsh said...

Hey I found your blog from Kathy. Bailee is so cute, and it sounds like she's going to keep your on your toes!

Sara said...

yay i found you guys! k so she is hilarious, especially when she says your name :) how did the game go???

Tiffany said...

hello! I just came across your blog from facebook and I'm so glad I found you! Miss Bailee is a doll! I read your carseat post and I hear ya. My Emily is 15 months and is almost 20 lbs too, so we are going to finally switch her! anyway, glad you are doing well. If you want to be invited to my blog just shoot me an email. tiffany.leemaster at gmail dot com.
-Margo

Aaron and Kaime said...

Missy it is time for a new post. :)