Friday, March 27, 2009

Tie Dye, Biggest Loser and Sweet Pics?! Read on my friend!

Hmm well I hate hate hate the cold weather, we had a week of nice warm weather and it was so fun to take Bailee out to soccer practice with the girls, and now its snowing?! ANNOYING!! Anyways, my new obsession is Tie dying, and i have started a company!! YAHOO for me! My family through the idea out there that i am so obsessed with it i should do something fun with it, so I started a party company.. ParTIEs to DYE for ... thats the name, I am almost a legal legit company, so if you have birthdays, baby/bridal showers, sports teams that want tie dye shirts...CALL ME!! Even if its just a few friends...like Chan Whit and I we have tie dyed the last two nights, it NEVER gets old!

Not much else is new with us, Bran is working for Comcast still, he enjoys it, meets awesome people like some dude that legally changed his name to McGyver!! BEST NAME EVER! he has no last name, just McGyver!

OH I almost forgot!! Side note!! :) for my birthday i got the Biggest Loser cookbook, its AWESOME! a really love it! I found some sweet new recipes that are fast and easy, and healthy! My secret wish is to go on Biggest Loser! How awesome to get to work out everyday and do awesome challenges and learn the healthiest way to eat?! SIGN ME UP!


Anywho on to funner things like Bailee :) she is the funnest girl ever! I love getting to stay home with her and spend my days with her, she is so funny and so entertaining! Here are some pics my sister had of her..... enjoy :)







5 comments:

The Nog Naugles said...

oh how I love tie dye!
P.S. Im pretty sure you have to be fat to be on biggest loser and I am also pretty sure that you will never be fat so... sorry?

Lisa said...

Hey! It's Brandon's favorite cousin, Lisa. :) Bailee is *ADORABLE* I must say! It's nice to see that you guys have a blog... we are also struggling bloggers who can't really keep up on it. I have to agree with this other comment though, I think you have to be fat to get on The Biggest Loser and I don't see that happening for you!

Kathy and Levi said...

Since it is snowing there you could come visit me and get a tan!It is already freaking 90 degrees outside. I am already dying! I don't want to even think about how hot the summer is going to be, especially being pregnant and all.
I have never tie dyed a shirt in my life, can you believe that!?!?! It looks fun though!

Audrey Crisp said...

hey mercedees....cute sight. cute baby. fun idea about the tie dye stuff! I love tie dye shirts.....i'd call you but i live in california. so what's the deal with the free Garmin GPS? i wanna know!!!

Aaron and Kaime said...

Hey. I was checking out your blog and wanted to say hi. It was good seeing you at Kathy's party. Thanks for the addresses.