Thursday, March 12, 2009

Bailees play attire?!

Ok So Bailee loves loves loves shoes!! Always wants to wear some sort of shoe or slipper, even if its mine or Brandons. She has probably more shoes then me! So the other night she is playing, she is in her pajamas but just playing and reading books before bed time, she finds her boots that she wore that day, and wants to put them on.......


At first I thought oh she wont really want to play in them, they are bigger boots?! ( that's the tomboy in me that she hasn't perfected yet) She is SOOO sure she needs to be wearing them she wont let us do anything until we help her put them on, so here is a picture of her in her pajamas and sweet boots. (side note don't mind the mess ha ha she likes to scatter everything! and that is Brans pretty leg, trust me that would make me throw up in my mouth a little if it was my hairy leg)



1 comments:

Kathy and Levi said...

Bailee is so stylin in her pajamas and boots! She is so cute. I can't believe her hair.....it is so blonde in the previous pictures. I bet it will darken up a bit when she gets older!